Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG Pro not working if not logged in to Joomla

• Jeffrey McGinty
  • Jeffrey McGinty's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 4 months ago #9515 by Jeffrey McGinty
SIG Pro not working if not logged in to Joomla was created by Jeffrey McGinty
(Please be advised my site contains explicit adult content)

I just installed SIG Pro yesterday and was absolutely loving it. Today when I went to check some things on my site and add more galleries I'm discovering that it does not work correctly unless I am logged into the system.

I modifed the CSS file as stated in another post here to have the text wrap around the single thumbnail. (I'm only using single thumnail mode) and it was all fine.

Now, when I go to my site without logging in, the usual white border does not display around the thumbnail, the text does not wrap around the picture and only displays underneath, and when I click the thumb I just get the image in a new window instead of the normal gallery display I was seeing yesterday.

I am using the latest version of the Joomla 1.0 series. I have the Mambot set to published, and public access.  If I go into the back end and clear all system caches then reload the page, it does work, but then if I refresh the page in my browser, it goes back to the broken behavior again. 

Any idea on what's happening here? I'm completely confused.

Again, adult content on this site: www.myfuckinsite.com  The problem is occuring in the first article on the front page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeffrey McGinty
More
16 years 4 months ago #9516 by Jeffrey McGinty
Replied by Jeffrey McGinty on topic Re: SIG Pro not working if not logged in to Joomla
Just to add a little more... This only seems to occur with the article on the front page. If I go into the category section where this article is classified, it works fine from there. It just seems to have a problem being on the front page with a user that is not logged in.

• Jeffrey McGinty
More
16 years 4 months ago #9517 by Jeffrey McGinty
Replied by Jeffrey McGinty on topic Re: SIG Pro not working if not logged in to Joomla
I think I solved the problem. I made changes to the plugin php file as suggested in the "using SIG in modules" thread, that seems to have solved the problem on the front page.