Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIGPro conflicts with Joomlashack Element template

• Andy Wilson
  • Andy Wilson's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 4 months ago #9619 by Andy Wilson
On my andywilson.org.uk website SIGPro doesn't work/doesn't work properly with any of the the Popup Engines. The best I can get is with Litebox MooFX - this is the one I am using currently.

I am using the Joomlashack Element template. Has anybody had any experience with this particular problem. There is no problem with other templates such as rhuk_solarflare_ii and madeyourweb.

Thanks,

Andy Wilson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 4 months ago #9620 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: SIGPro conflicts with Joomlashack Element template
Hi my friend!

Marry Christmas and happy new year!

This template make use of the prototype, moo.fx and litebox already
and this is the cause of the conflict because SIG PRO call again those library.

Using the Greybox or Lytebox ( that use JQuery library ) maybe help you with those conflicts.

Usually the solution is the use of one of the popup engine that don't use the mootools library ( as Greybox, Lytebox ), or

constrict the template and the mambot to call once those library to avoid the conflict.

Make a search in this forum about the Joomlashack templates ( or in general about the templates that use the mootools library and you will find more informations! )

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.