Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

White pixels in internet explorer

• felldin
  • felldin's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #9880 by felldin
White pixels in internet explorer was created by felldin
Hi!
I'm using Simple Image Gallery PRO and have chosen to use slimbox on my webpage.
The problem is that some of my pictures get some wite pixels when they are showed. For example, check out the second picture on this site: www.felldin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=39
Note that the pixels only appears in Internet explorer. Anybody got a solution for this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 3 months ago #9881 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: White pixels in internet explorer
Hi my friend!

This White noise jpg fading problem in Internet Explorer is a problem of the slimbox itself...

You can read about that here !
As you can see, the slimbox developers say that this bug is fixed in version v1.31.

You can download the latest version of Slimbox and place it in the SIG Pro.
This month will release the new version of SIG Pro where will be all the new versions of all the popup engines.

Also you can try now this solution .

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #9882 by Christian Skauge
Replied by Christian Skauge on topic Re: White pixels in internet explorer
I did download it, and put it in the appropriate place. Now my galleries dosn't display with the slimbow anymore - just a nasty IE pop-up window.

I am really looking forward to the new version of SIG Pro, and hope you alo incorporated the hack for displaying square thumbs... I tried tha hack but it doesn't seem to work - the images doesn't fill the space of the thumb anymore.

Waiting and hoping... ;)

Chris