Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

THANKS!

• Edwin Hathaway
  • Edwin Hathaway's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10006 by Edwin Hathaway
THANKS! was created by Edwin Hathaway
Dear JoomlaWorks,

I just purchased your Simple Image Gallery PRO and wanted to pass along my grateful thanks on two fronts. First of all this application is ‘top-notch’ and secondly, your purchase price was more then reasonable. Before purchasing Simple Image Gallery PRO I bought another similar product from another vendor and could never get it to work as advertised. In addition to not being able to use that other application, I could never get them to support their product or answer my forum/emails/PM pleas for assistance. With Simple Image Gallery PRO it worked perfectly right from the initial install. The big plus was being able to adjust the image CSS files thus allowing me to customize your application to blend seamlessly into my template. I could not be happier with the outcome and just wanted to let you know that joomlaworks.net will be the first place I’ll shop when buying additional Joomla applications. Keep up the great work and again, THANKS!

Ed Hathaway
www.greensborosportsplex.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10007 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: THANKS!
Thank you my friend for your kind words!

We always work on producing products that are 'easy-to-use'
By separating our coding from the appearance!

Off course you mean joomlaworks.gr!

;)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Edwin Hathaway
  • Edwin Hathaway's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10008 by Edwin Hathaway
Replied by Edwin Hathaway on topic Re: THANKS!
Oops...my bad!  :-[

It's been corrected (force of habit living on the left-side of the pond) Duh