Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Some thumbnails don't appear, others do - in IE and Firefox!!

• Eric Kaps
  • Eric Kaps's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10397 by Eric Kaps
I'm getting a very strange problem where some of the image thumbnails appear and some just show the message 'Click image to open!'.

The images where the thumbnails don't display, have been resized using photoshop. The ones that do display thumbs have not been re-sized. I have never had this problem before !!

Any ideas??

You can see this here www.holiday-gite-france.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 2 months ago #10398 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Some thumbnails don't appear, others do - in IE and Firefox!!
Hi my friend!

Really strange! The 2 of the the 3 thumbs don't have the permissions to be viewed!

www.holiday-gite-france.co.uk/images/stories/temp/4a76133fd5d22776d592d27f6fbffef6.jpg
( have permissions )
www.holiday-gite-france.co.uk/images/stories/temp/a07e8e8bb057cc618623a1ebe032324f.jpg
www.holiday-gite-france.co.uk/images/stories/temp/63f8ab22638277c1d119ea0d26e27f96.jpg
(dont have)

Try to change the permissions of the images/stories/temp folder to 644 or 777  ( and anything inside it ) and check it out again!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.