Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Display Issues

• nater77
  • nater77's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10457 by nater77
Display Issues was created by nater77
Hi,

I purchased SIGPro yesterday and installed it successfully.  I have added images to a static gallery page in Joomla 1.0.13 and the thumbnails display as they should.  The problem I'm running into is:

1. No matter which popup engine I use, the thickbox engine displays in the background.  (See attached image)  This shows lightbox in the foreground and thickbox in the background. When I close lightbox, I have to close thickbox as well.  If I compare to the demo site, this is not the expected functionality.

2. If I select the thickbox enigne, the images do not display.  The box pops up with the navigation tip messages, but the images will not display.

3. Greybox works as it should, but the thickbox engine displays in the background as well. 

I've spent 3 hours surfing the forums and it appears I'm the only one to have this issue.  If someone could provide some suggestions on how to troubleshoot, i would appreciate it.

Regards,
Nate
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nater77
  • nater77's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10458 by nater77
Replied by nater77 on topic Re: Display Issues
I figured out why I'm having a conflict.  I have AJAX Sandbox Pro installed which calls the jquery from index.php (RT template).  When I commented jquery out, SIGPro worked like a champ. 

I don't have a workaround right now but will attempt to come up with something.  I'll post again if I'm successful.

Nate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.