Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Two different image size layouts

• Cornelio Caday
  • Cornelio Caday's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10470 by Cornelio Caday
Two different image size layouts was created by Cornelio Caday
Hello,

In this Demo site , I do not have the Single Image Gallery PRO yet, so that for  the top right images, I used old fashion html to present the small images that then link to individual sites that demonstrate the use of the free version of SIG.

Once I have the SIG PRO, I can use it directly to specify the sizes of small images shown in the top right of  Demo site .

My question however is this:  How do I make the image below be in small image size in the top right section of the Demo site but when the image or link is clicked, to go to the actual article, the same image that shows in the article will now be a larger image (this can be specified through SIG PRO)/

I have seen this done by displays of some professional magazines. There should be a way of doing it with SIG PRO -- to have two alternative sizes for the same images, depending on its location.

Thanks.

Cornelio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.