Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT about SIG Pro 1.2 for Joomla! 1.5

• JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #10662 by JoomlaWorks
We'd like to notify our existing customers that the native Joomla! 1.5 compatible version of Simple Image Gallery PRO v1.2 will be available for download from our new Product Delivery System on Thursday, 14th of February.

The new Product Delivery System is part of our main website at www.joomlaworks.net and it will be enabled on Thursday, 14th of February. Please excuse the minor delay, but the email delivery process we used in the past proved to be very problematic.

The JoomlaWorks Product Delivery System, or PDS for short, will make it possible for all our existing and new customers to download their purchased JoomlaWorks products whenever they want, without any restrictions related to email. Each client will have their own profile on PDS, which they can always keep up to date. Each product listed on a client's profile page will also feature detailed version changes, as well as release dates.
All the above mean:
- no more emailing JoomlaWorks to receive an expired download
- no more emailing JoomlaWorks to notify us for a change in your Paypal account
- no more depending on email to receive your product
- PDS will also feature a "freebies" section later on for all valid customers to download additional stuff (e.g. new Frontpage Slideshow or Simple Image Gallery PRO templates) or even exclusive previews of new products.

JoomlaWorks PDS will still notify customers with automated emails when new versions are available for download. And customers will choose whenever they want to download their product and not within a certain timeframe.

JoomlaWorks PDS will just make things easier and more elegant.

the JoomlaWorks team

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10663 by carl@brightrev
Edit: I just want to note that Fotis took care of this very quickly after I posted this message.  Thank you for taking care of the issue, and I'm looking forward to using the product.

I paid for SIG Pro yesterday morning and didn't receive a link to download the product.  I sent two e-mails, one to your info address and another to your joomlaworks gmail address.  Both went unanswered.  I don't think I should have to wait five days after paying for a downloadable product to use it.  Would you please respond to my e-mails or to this post?

Thank you,

Carl

• JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 3 months ago #10664 by JoomlaWorks
Although not relevant to my original post, I'd like to clarify that Paypal has had a few issues concerning transactions the past 2 weeks. Not in terms of security, but in terms of communicating with third-party services, like e-Junkie (the one we use for file delivery).

A related announcement was made 2 days ago on the Paypal Developers Site blog that these issues have been fixed. We can confirm so.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #10665 by Jamesmore
Great news Fotis I will let me client know about the new version, Do you now have 2 version one for 1.X and one for 1.5 ? Will there be any updates to the 1.X version  now ?

Also any new features or a demo url ?

• Peter Swemmelaar
More
16 years 3 months ago #10666 by Peter Swemmelaar

Great news Fotis I will let me client know about the new version, Do you now have 2 version one for 1.X and one for 1.5 ? Will there be any updates to the 1.X version  now ?

Also any new features or a demo url ?

Yes, there are 2 versions of SigPRO. A Joomla 1.5 version and a Joomla 1.0x version. As Fotis stated customers will be informed this week about the download on the JoomlAworks PDS.

Kind Regards,
peter

More
16 years 3 months ago #10667 by mojito
Id like to buy now, but if its not going to be updated in a couple of days i can wait, im after the 1.0 version. IS that version going to be updated.

Also the payment system is going to be updated, is the payment system working guys ?

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #10668 by Lincoln Tran
I just bought ver 1.2 a few days ago for my joomla 1.1x. I just upgraded to 1.5 today and am having trouble getting SIG Pro to work. Will I be allowed to dl 1.2 for Joomla 1.5 tomorrow? :-\

• International Angler
More
16 years 3 months ago #10669 by International Angler
Replied by International Angler on topic Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT about SIG Pro 1.2 for Joomla! 1.5
Hi there,

I have just (20mins ago) paid via Paypall for the SIG Pro 1.2 for Joomla! 1.5 and I got the reply stating that the download had expired etc. I had not yet been on this forum so I was unaware of the situ.

Could you please let me know where and how I can down-load it, SIG Pro 1.2 for Joomla! 1.5, now?

Thanks,

IA

More
16 years 3 months ago #10670 by Lincoln Tran
so hard to be patient here with this new release... comon guys im dying here!  :-X

More
16 years 3 months ago #10671 by Antti Kymalainen
As it's Friday already, and I don't find a place to get new version of SIG Pro. Am I missing something or is released postponed?

Hoping to be able to dl it soon, many of my galleries has been waiting this release a long long time...