Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .........

• surfer67
  • surfer67's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #11184 by surfer67
I have been using Sig Pro without any probs for a few months and then for no explainable reason it is returning multiple errors.

I have reloaded the plug in but this has not fixed the problem. I have contacted the server but they can not shed any light on the reason.

The errors I am getting are
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 81

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined index: 3874f71ee6b96f9716070d3c36341dad in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 278

Notice: Undefined index: 3874f71ee6b96f9716070d3c36341dad in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 298

Notice: Undefined index: ac86b92e97b49466f8155e2bf65b2482 in /home/byronbay/public_html/surfingart/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 278

and they go on

have a look at the page for a full list of errors if you can help

www.surfingart.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=60

Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 2 months ago #11185 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .........
Hi my friend!

Check out this post !  ;)

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.