Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG Pro galleries not working in FireFox OK in IE (solved)

• Aurora
  • Aurora's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #11225 by Aurora
I have had SIG Pro galleries installed and working without problem for about a month.  Nothing was changed on the site but now the galleries are working just fine in IE but not in FireFox.

You can see the gallery here:

www.verdesales.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=126

FireFox displays a minature thumbnail at the top left of the page with a full size caption.

Any ideas on where I should look for a solution?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 2 months ago #11226 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: SIG Pro galleries not working in FireFox OK in IE
Hi my friend!

Is it possible you have installed some other module or made changes at template?
I believe we have to do with some css conflict cause i can't see javascripts errors.
Try to change the popup engine or re-install the mambot.

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Aurora
More
16 years 2 months ago #11227 by Aurora
Thank you for the response.

If the problem is a result of CSS conflict wouldn't that show up in both IE and FireFox?  I tried FireFox 3.0.3 beta and the pop up works by opening up a new window and displays the actual size image in the upper left corner but without captions or lytebox effects.

• Aurora
More
16 years 2 months ago #11228 by Aurora
I have reviewed all modules which use Java/Javascript and the problem resolved when I changed the setting of the JCEutilities module to use the jquery library rather than the mootools library.

It only works in FireFox with the lytebox setting.