Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Quality of photos and popup engine problems

• Alexandre Wallimann
  • Alexandre Wallimann's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #11496 by Alexandre Wallimann
Quality of photos and popup engine problems was created by Alexandre Wallimann
Hi,

It seems that the mambot re-compress the photos. The output is terrible, there's a big loss of quality.

How do I tell it not to touch the photos?

The differents popup engines don't work. Actually, Thickbox is the only one that works properly. When I use another one, if I clic on a thumbmail, it opens the photo in a new tab (Firefox).  ???

Ideas are welcome :)

Thanks,

Alex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #11497 by Jelger Visser
Replied by Jelger Visser on topic Re: Quality of photos and popup engine problems

...if I clic on a thumbmail, it opens the photo in a new tab (Firefox).

Same problem for me, but only with the Slimbox engine selected. All other engines seem to work fine.

Edit: forgot to say... I'm using the Joomla! 1.5 version of the plugin.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 2 months ago #11498 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Quality of photos and popup engine problems
Hi my friend!

The quality setting could be changed at the mambots edit page!
You'll see the parameter Image thumbnail quality and by default the resized image will take 80% quality of the original.

About the "open in new window" issue, have to do with conflict between js of the template ( or others mambots ) and sig pro.

make a search in this forum and you will find the answer how to resolve this conflict!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)