Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG Pro - and Validation

• gavjof
  • gavjof's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #11729 by gavjof
SIG Pro - and Validation was created by gavjof
Hi there, I've read someone elses post on the validator error:

document type does not allow element X here

but that was for the UCD module.

Basically I'm 1 error away from having my page being fully valid for the HTML checker. The only stumbling block I have now is to remove the <style> tag that SIG Pro places into the <body> area. I can put these styles into my css files no problem, but where do I remove the code that inserts the <style> into my <body>?
<style type="text/css" media="all">
ul#jw-sir {position:relative;list-style:none;list-style-image:none;margin:0px auto;padding:0px;overflow:hidden;border:none;background:none;width:781px;height:200px;}
ul#jw-sir li {list-style:none;margin:0px;padding:0px;border:none;background:none;}
ul#jw-sir li img {display:none;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;border:none;background:none;}
ul#jw-sir li#jw-sir-loading {background:#fff url(modules/mod_jw_sir/loading.gif) no-repeat center;width:781px;height:200px;}
</style>

I looked in plugin_jw_sigpro.php and found a large loop for various javascript and css files but have no idea what I'm looking for.

Any pointers would be much appreciated  :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.