Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

thumbs on top of each other

• simmo66
  • simmo66's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 1 month ago #11854 by simmo66
thumbs on top of each other was created by simmo66
I have a problem with the Gallery in Joomla 1.5 version. I have the thumbnails on top of each other. Any other with a similar problem? And with a solution i hope.

I tried to attach a picture but with no luck.

The site is offline at the moment.

cheers
simmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 1 month ago #11855 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: thumbs on top of each other
Hi my friend!

The doctor needs to see the patient to understand the nature of the problem!  :)  ;)

Please, upload the site somewhere temporally or email me some of the screenshots!
Its better the temporary site to see it in action!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 1 month ago #11856 by Armagh
Replied by Armagh on topic Re: thumbs on top of each other
Hi i had the same problem and discovered it was a combination of the Joomla CMS cache and the sizing of the thumbnails.
I found that with the system cache set to 30 mins under Global Configuration that it took up to that time for changes in the Plugin to take effect. With the Thumbnail width set to 175 and height to 120 I have no problem with over lapping - just remember that the cache will have previous versions of the thumbs there for a while!