Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

function.imagejpeg error when trying to create thumbnails

• hexydes
  • hexydes's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #12176 by hexydes
Hey support team,

I'm getting this error message:
Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '..path/temp/97b81bc8ad8f2ba6bf0662da7ac784a2.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /..path/sigpro_engine.php on line 40

Now, before you say it is a permission error or anything, keep this in mind: SIG is working PERFECTLY on this server. All other images work just fine, with no errors. What happened was, in the path for SIG to use for the story, I used a "\" rather than a "/". I know, stupid, but it happened (sorry, it was early in the morning). Anyway, when I published the story, the images weren't there (obviously), and I had the above warning. I fixed the path in the story, but still the error and no images. I deleted the story, started a new one (with fixed path), and re-published, but still the same problem.

I then went in and actually CREATED the images manually in my temp folder. Now, the images show up, but I still get the annoying error messages at the top of the page. Can you guys help me out, let me know how to get rid of those messages!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hexydes
More
16 years 2 months ago #12177 by hexydes
Sorry guys, double-post. Feel free to delete one.

• hexydes
More
16 years 2 months ago #12178 by hexydes
Ok, actually now, any story with a SIG thumbnail is getting errors (though the thumbnail still shows up).  :(