Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Switching display mode doesn't seem to be working.(Solved)

• imbarney
  • imbarney's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #12423 by imbarney
For most of my photo website I have the single thumbnail setup in the global. I have one page I setup {gallery}blah_blah::150:0{/gallery}  ...  but it is still single thumbnail and not "normal". I have seen in another thread to empty the temp folder (which I did...and that did solve my issue with the thumbnails not changing to the 150) but that didn't help. Am I missing something or is something on the server end??

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 1 month ago #12424 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Switching display mode doesn't seem to be working.
Hi my friend!

First of all download the latest version of the sig pro form our " Product Download System "!

This problem usually is caused from this code
if($_params[1]) $_width_final_ = $_params[1]; else $_width_final_ = $_width_;
if($_params[2]) $_height_final_ = $_params[2]; else $_height_final_ = $_height_;
if($_params[3]) $_howmanythumbs_ = $_params[3]; else $_howmanythumbs_ = $singlethumb;

that we have change it to
if(@$_params[1]) $_width_final_ = $_params[1]; else $_width_final_ = $_width_;
if(@$_params[2]) $_height_final_ = $_params[2]; else $_height_final_ = $_height_;
if(isset($_params[3])) $_howmanythumbs_ = $_params[3]; else $_howmanythumbs_ = $singlethumb;

Check out if this work for you!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• imbarney
  • imbarney's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 1 month ago #12425 by imbarney
Worked...thanks!