Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Im new to SIMPG and Joomla and need some help

• Simon Ejnarsson
  • Simon Ejnarsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #141585 by Simon Ejnarsson
Im new to SIMPG and Joomla and need some help was created by Simon Ejnarsson
Hello

Im trying to make an gallery on my site and i found Simple Image gallery pro and thought it was easy to use at first. But now i want to change it up.
On the first site i want a list with all albums i got and when i click on one of them i come to all the pictures in it and with description and title and all
I also want a Upload button right there on the site but that you only can see if you are logged in,

As i said im new to all this so if you know how to do it please explain it to me simple ¨

Thanks in advance¨
Simon Ejnarsson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #141592 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Im new to SIMPG and Joomla and need some help
Hi,

There is no albums list in Simple Image Gallery PRO. The extension is actually attaching galleries to your content. So if for example you are using K2 for your content then you can create a menu link to a K2 category which will contain the items with the galleries.

This menu link will display a list of your items in that specific category. Clicking on one of those items link you should see the item page along with the gallery of the item.

This is the closest you can get to what you want to do.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Simon Ejnarsson
  • Simon Ejnarsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #141637 by Simon Ejnarsson
Replied by Simon Ejnarsson on topic Im new to SIMPG and Joomla and need some help
Hi thanks for the response

Okay, and how do i do that?
And how to i add the upload button?

Thanks in advance
Simon Ejnarsson

More
9 years 1 month ago #141645 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Im new to SIMPG and Joomla and need some help
Setting up the structure of your site is up to you. As i already wrote if you are using K2 you can just create a menu link to category. Regarding the upload button, you can see a button named "Simple Image Gallery PRO" right below the WYSIWYG editor.

In case you are using K2 there is a direct integration with K2 galleries and you should be able to add or edit K2 galleries using the tab "Image Gallery" in the K2 create/edit page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)