Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Operation Aborted Error

• Group2call, Inc.
  • Group2call, Inc.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #2251 by Group2call, Inc.
Operation Aborted Error was created by Group2call, Inc.
Hello -

Just purchased this and am having problems getting it to work within IE (6 or 7). This is what happens:

When I go to the page with the gallery I get an "Operation Aborted" error in IE. The same page renders properly in Firefox.

I have tried this on 2-3 different computers using a combination of IE 7 in Vista and IE 6/7 in XP and all have the same results.

You can view the page here: www.group2call.com/v2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=48

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #2252 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Operation Aborted Error
This happens because you have javascript conflicts in your site. Try changing from the plugin's parameters the "popup engine" to Lytebox or Litebox. This should fix your issues.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 1 month ago #2253 by Nick Quaytaal
Replied by Nick Quaytaal on topic Re: Operation Aborted Error
Hi, i have the same (annoying) issue with the PRO version @ joomla15 , changing from slimbox to lytebox fixes this.

But, I want to use slimbox because of its nice apperance. Can i tackle this problem? SIGP is the only module that uses a popup engine.

v2.freshfilter.nl