Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

How to get fullscreen image when using single thumnail mode

• Fluid Fusion
  • Fluid Fusion's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #159709 by Fluid Fusion
I'm trying to get a fullscreen image in the header of my site to be the trigger for a SIGPro gallery. I thought I could do it using single Thumbnail mode but the thumbnail needs to have it's styles removed and have a width of 100% with no padding or margins.

Is this as simple as I though it would be or do I need to get into the code and adapt a current gallery style?

Here is what I am try to copy: www.luxuryretreats.com/vacation-rentals/Caribbean/St-Martin/Terres-Basses-Hillside/Amandara-117047

As you will see, the page does not load the slideshow on load, just a front fullscreen image (it's page load speeds I'm trying to reduce)

Any ideas? Perhaps there is a way to create a custom module with the header image in place and then add the lightbox to it????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #159714 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How to get fullscreen image when using single thumnail mode
Hello,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.