Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Folder not recognised

• Paul Ellercamp
  • Paul Ellercamp's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #160341 by Paul Ellercamp
Folder not recognised was created by Paul Ellercamp
My installation of Simple Image Gallery Pro has suddenly started to fail to recognise image folders when the page is rendered. SIG has the folder in its data base, and I can edit it with headings, captions, etc. But when the page renders, I get this message -

Notice
The was a problem converting the source image.
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder...

Yet the folder exists and is recognised when I embed it in the page using the code. Naming is all ok.

This problem did not exist when I last embedded a folder in another page a week earlier. I can't see what has changed to bring up this error now.

URL is oceanswims.com/what-s-new/254-summer-s-apex.html

I'm using SIG 3.1

Any advice appreciated.

Paul
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Paul Ellercamp. Reason: Add detail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #160382 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Folder not recognised
Hello Paul,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Please open a ticket so we can sort this out.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.