Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Description visible in Gallery on hover

• Sarbovan Ioan
  • Sarbovan Ioan's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #161028 by Sarbovan Ioan
Description visible in Gallery on hover was created by Sarbovan Ioan
Hy there, i would like to make the description be visible upon hovering over the image in the gallery, just like the "Titile" gets shown, no like it is now, to click on the image and then its shown in the popup, also i would like to add a second description like: Description1 and Descrition2.
On another Topic, i would like to have some kind of a "Tag" attached to the image to be able to call out specific images within the gallery for example from thew whole images with people to target "Males only" or "Females only" or "Children" as a basic example. I know im asking a lot but lets take these requirement one step at a time and see if we can extend the posibilities from Simple Gallery Pro to Simple Gallery Pro ULTRA :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.