Keyword

[Solved] Issue with photos - appear cut

• Spainman
  • Spainman's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #46016 by Spainman
Replied by Spainman on topic Re: [Solved] Issue with photos - appear cut
Hey Williama,

Below you have the reply that the Ohanah developers have sent me. Still trying to deciper it  ??? Will let you know once I get a fix.

I found what seems to be the problem, but I don't know how to solve it. It appears that simple gallery plugin that K2 is using have versions for both 1.12 and 1.2 mootools. So when mootools plugin is enabled it loads this version:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/includes/slimbox-1.71a/js/slimbox.js"></script>

and when it's disabled it loads this version

<script type="text/javascript" src="/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/includes/slimbox-1.58/js/slimbox.js"></script>

But it detects just is plugin enable or disabled. Normal joomla mootools upgrade plugin doesn't have option to choose different versions for backend and frontend so this is enough for them.

For this to work, you must use 1.2 on both frontend and backend.

But then there is that "half image" problem. Inspecting CSS I found out that div that holds image has some inline css:
    <div id="lbCenter" style="width: 250px; margin-left: -125px; left: 609px; height: 470px; top: 217px; " class="">

But this is for image that is 450px wide, so JS math is wrong. I don't know how to fix it, but that's bug in simple gallery module for mootools 1.2. Maybe you can just upgrade that plugin and it will be fixed. Check their documentation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #46017 by williama
Replied by williama on topic Re: [Solved] Issue with photos - appear cut
Hey dude, thanks for the help.  Seems like they are saying that there is an error in simple gallery... have you managed to figure out a work around, or contact joomlaworks?  Thanks.

• Spainman
  • Spainman's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #46018 by Spainman
Replied by Spainman on topic Re: [Solved] Issue with photos - appear cut
Hey Williama,

Below is the post I received from Joomlaworks.

This is a css conflict with your template. You may search at the forum cause has been answered before or you may contact your template provider for help.

Can´t get SIG to work.

SOLUTION: I´ve gone ahead with another Extension instead, which works perfect inside of K2 Articles and has improved the appeal of my pages (it has many awesome features). Sent you a PM with the name of it.

Good luck  :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #46019 by Katia
SIG PRO works like a charm with K2!!!
Simple Image Gallery is not compatible with K2.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)