Keyword

SIG not working

• enmaid27
  • enmaid27's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #6894 by enmaid27
SIG not working was created by enmaid27
This is my error message that appears on the Gallery page I'm working on

Warning: opendir(C:/wamp/www/images/stories/images/stories/gallery) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No error in C:\wamp\www\mambots\content\plugin_jw_sig.php on line 46

what gives?

I inserted this {gallery}images/stories/gallery{/gallery} inside the content item space where one would usually type in whatever info they wish to appear on the page. I didn't click anything else but saved it. When I point to my browser and to that Gallery page, the above error message is what I get. Please help.

I'm using IE7 and joomla 1.0.12.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enmaid27
More
16 years 8 months ago #6895 by enmaid27
Replied by enmaid27 on topic Re: SIG not working
SOLVED. but the images appear as red 'X's. Y?

• enmaid27
More
16 years 8 months ago #6896 by enmaid27
Replied by enmaid27 on topic Re: SIG not working
just dlt all of my questions please. I'm thoroughly looking in this forums for answers.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6897 by Nguyen Hanh
Replied by Nguyen Hanh on topic Re: SIG not working
This is my idea and experience, hopefully it can be helpful to you.
You should carefully notice these following points:
- Insert {gallery}yourimagefolder{/gallery}. Please do not insert {gallery}images/stories/yourimagefolder{/gallery}. You can read more information in the instruction in Site/site mambots/Simple Image Gallery

- Make sure that you insert the correct name of your folder. This is a common mistake. For example, your folder name is 2000 but you insert 2002 so it will display the error.

- Make sure the upper words. For example, if your folder name is Hoiantravel and in the content, you insert: {gallery}hoiantravel{/gallery}. The error will be displayed so please be careful about upper case and lower case as well.

Purchase airline tickets, make hotel reservations, find vacation packages, car rental &amp; cruise deals at a local reliable travel agent in Vietnam.<br />www.vietnamsunrisetravel.com/