Keyword

Colormatic control panel conflict?

• pmoomd
  • pmoomd's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 6 months ago #7491 by pmoomd
Colormatic control panel conflict? was created by pmoomd
When I tried to use Simple Image Gallery with the Colormatic template it seems to have a problem with that drop down control panel script. When I create a gallery and go to the page, the control panel is deactivated and Simple Image gallery doesn't work right. It might work one time if you're lucky, but after that the script stops and if you click on a thumbnail it opens the image in a new browser window, then when you close the new window there's a white square where the image was suppose to load. It takes a refresh to get rid of the square.

This is the only template (with that top drop down control panel) where I've had a problem. Every other template I've tried works so far. I was hoping to get it to work with Colormatic but I've just about given up searching for a solution. I've search everywhere I could think of but can't seem to find anything about it. I'm sorry if I missed it and I very rarely ask something in forums because I usually find the answer first. If someone has experienced this and fixed it,  or has heard of it, please let me know.

Great plugin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pmoomd
  • pmoomd's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #7492 by pmoomd
Replied by pmoomd on topic Re: Colormatic control panel conflict?
So I figured out the problem for this from a little help I got with an unrelated problem with another plugin.

I commented out the script 'mootools.v1.00.js' in the head, and the css that loads the Control Panel, and Simple Image Gallery worked fine after that.

There is something else where the Allvideos plugin is not working in Firefox, Camino, or Netscape on Mac but that is not the plugin from what I can tell.

So SIG is working great now that the conflicting code is out, just had to comment out all the Control Panel code that is not being used anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.