Keyword

SIG lightbox counts all images from a page with multiple galleries

• manyfeathers
  • manyfeathers's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 7 months ago #7569 by manyfeathers
Hi,

I use SIG 1.2.1 to show images in multiple articles on one blog-page. The images come from different directories. The thing is that when I open an image from an article on the blog page (without opening the article first (the galleries are in the introtext part)) SIG is showing image x from y, where y is the total number of images appearing on the blog page and not the number of images in the chosen sub-directory... So I'm seeing 'image 1 from 15' while the gallery only has 3 images. SIG actually shows all images in all galleries on the blogpage as if it were one gallery (so I can click Next and Previous to see all images used in all different articles). Interesting, but I'm pretty sure it's nog meant to be like that. :)

Keep up the good work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7570 by sailing_crete
Ran into this today as well.  Opening the one blog item and then clicking on the picture does not display the other images so something is pulling the images for the entire page/blog entries on the page.  Searching the forums now to try and find the solution.  Please provide info if anyone is aware of this.

I am using SIG Pro V1.2.

Thanks/Efharisto/Danke

More
15 years 7 months ago #7571 by sailing_crete
Found it.

forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=1074.0

Old as dirt but maybe the next poor sap who searches will finds this post first:-)

Have a great day everyone!