Keyword

Images open in new window

• MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA
  • MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10656 by MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA
Images open in new window was created by MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA
Hello,

My problem start when i click on a image of the gallery i want to see, it open in a new window (no pre-loader, no nothing), can see it for yourself here:
agromarket.com.mx/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=4

The bad thing is i use it before on another website and worked just fine, seen here:
superabsorbentmexico.com/superabmex/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=35

Could be server problems? i cheked and there is no templates conflict (neither works with another template)

Thanks for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA
  • MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 3 months ago #10657 by MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA
Replied by MANUEL IVAN DURAN ZAVALA on topic Re: Images open in new window
Ok, i got this from the READ FIRST topic

OK, a few notes for everyone regarding Simple Image Gallery (free version) -or SIG for shorthand...

- If the popup image opens in a new window, it means there's some javascript conflict with another extension in your site. So report what other extensions you have and provide some URL. Since SIG uses Slimbox (=Mootools based) if you have any jQuery based extensions it will probably conflict.

The only other component im using in this website is the FCK Editor (an WYSIWYG editor) www.joomlafckeditor.com/ . What i did was to unpublish this component and the problem still.

Any other comments are welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.