Keyword

plugin version for Joomla 1.5 without legacy mode?

• janwin
  • janwin's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #11514 by janwin
Hi, the topic pretty much sums it up, I came here to ask if there's a version of simple image gallery plugin coming that works with Joomla 1.5, without the need for the legacy mode activated ofcourse? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11515 by aressto
did you make it work with legacy mode ? :) man, its not working even in legacy

see the SIG topic bellow

• janwin
  • janwin's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #11516 by janwin
I quit installation as soon as the legacy warning showed up, as legacy mode is not an option for the project I am working on here. I am subscribed to this forum post and am happy if something pops up here. If not, I'll use another plugin, it's not that critical. :D

More
16 years 2 months ago #11517 by aressto
if you'll find such as easy solution fo creating gallery with auto-thumbnails, please notice this thread, im urgently in need of such a plugin.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11518 by johnnicely
It looks like I'm the next person at the end of a long chain of people wondering what is up with JoomlaWorks on Joomla 1.5 compatibility for Simple Image Gallery Pro.  Not only does the main page for SIG Pro say that it is 1.5 compatible, and we need this to work because my company is beginning to upgrade our clients' sites to Joomla 1.5.  This is a serious issue because it affects the functionality of many of the sites that we use.  What gives?  We used SIG Pro thinking that we could use it with Joomla 1.5, and it is not functional.  Furthermore, because we are tied to using legacy mode for our template, as far as I know we can't use the 1.5 native version.

I've tried e-mailing; however, I have received no reply.  I sent this on the 28th of February, from a gmail address to a gmail address (so it's not a "it-got-caught-in-the-spam-filter" issue).  It's been a full week.  We need to know about this, JoomlaWorks!  Get back to us!

More
16 years 2 months ago #11519 by ctoestreich
Try this and see if it works.  I am not sure if it is 100% 1.5, but it might only require a few more small tweaks.

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=304&t=274529