Keyword

[SOLVED] RT Extremities2 SIFR Issue

• Nocktis
  • Nocktis's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #12959 by Nocktis
[SOLVED] RT Extremities2 SIFR Issue was created by Nocktis
I know this has been asked a few times but all the posts I've found by searching are several months old and I figured it would just be best to start a new topic rather than posting in one thats over 60 days old.

I've got Simple Image Gallery installed just fine but I'm having a small issue.  When clicking on the thumb nail image, the expanded image is appearing below my module headers.  These headers are being generated with SIFR and I have no idea how to either drop their z-index or raise the z-index for SIG.

I'm having the same problem as posted here: forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=2611.0

Link
(link removed - site not live yet)
(browse to the "media" section and choose from any of the listed content items.

Thank you for any info!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nocktis
  • Nocktis's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 1 month ago #12960 by Nocktis
Replied by Nocktis on topic Re: RT Extremeites SIFR Issue
BAH! Figures....I spend well over 6 hours working on this one little thing, then decide to post.  Not even ten minutes after posting I find a fix.  Here's what worked for me, hope this helps anyone else who's having this problem.

You need to add a little code to one file. NOTE: You'll need to edit the file for the color you're using (blue, green, or red).  The steps below use the green file but the changes are exactly the same for the other colors.

[OPEN]
templates/rt_extremities2/sifr/sifr-green.js.php

[GO TO LINE 4]
[FIND]
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green div.moduletable h3",

[ADD IN LINE AFTER]
sWmode:"transparent",

[GO TO LINE 5]
[FIND]
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green .componentheading",

[ADD IN LINE AFTER]
sWmode:"transparent",

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.