Keyword

help... newbie here. about sig in joomla please......

• darky_03
  • darky_03's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 11 months ago #13664 by darky_03
hello there.. i'm just new here and I hope there's someone who can help me with my problem. I recently installed the Simple Image Gallery the free version in my local site Joomla a 1.0.15 version. My problem is I can't see the thumbnails of my pictures. All I can see is a small square but if I click on the small boxes i can see the images well. But of course i want the images to have thumbnails. I read many topic about this but nothing is really specific about SIG in a local joomla site. That's why i decided to make this topic. I read this thing about permissions, and i'm quite sure that i already change that in the global config of the site. Do I still missing something here? tell me.  So anyone please.... any suggestion will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darky_03
  • darky_03's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 11 months ago #13665 by darky_03
hi... i'm still waiting for some replies, i hope there's someone out there that can give me some advise on what i need to do. I still can't make the SIG to work 100% because the thumbnails are still not showing. And if the problem is because i'm using it to a localsite in joomla please tell me. Does SIG can be use in a localsite? because the reason why im in a localsite is because I want to fix everything here first before going public. This is a CHMOD problem right? can i go public even i have this thumbnail problem? and just let my host fix the problem? what do you think? please help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.