Keyword

Joomla 1.5 Local Install - Simple Image Gallery Pro Plugin Will Not Work

• Ricardo Da Cruz
  • Ricardo Da Cruz's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #15727 by Ricardo Da Cruz
I have MAMP installed and recently purchased Simple Image Gallery Pro and i got it to work on my shared webserver after solving the permissions issue, but I can not get it to work locally.  I have checked the permissions on the files and folders and made them read & write for everyone, my local account and the admin.

Absolutely nothing happens when i use the code to call from the folder that is defined in the gallery.  I'm trying to develop a few sites locally and a having a real hard time with this, and unfortunate for me I need this plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ricardo Da Cruz
More
15 years 9 months ago #15728 by Ricardo Da Cruz
UPDATE ****

Now everytime I use the call the gallery feature it completely brings the entire site down.  locally only... not on a shared or permanent server.

• Ricardo Da Cruz
More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #15729 by Ricardo Da Cruz
I would really appreciate a little with this.  I mean I understand it was made to be "completely straight forward", but obviously it isn't.  I PURCHASED this and would appreciate is the site owners offered a little support on their own product.

I have installed the module on Joomla 1.5 as it is written for.  I changed the permission to 777 for the temp folder, jwsigpro.php, and sigpro_engine.php .

Every time I upload the pics onto the local server and call them from content created, the entire site locally is brought down.  I do not know why this is going on, but would really appreciate some help.