Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• jbensous
16 Mar 2009 15:48
Replied by jbensous on topic Thumbnails Not Showing - READ Troubleshooting!

Thumbnails Not Showing - READ Troubleshooting!

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Sorry.

There is rewrite code on there from the Joom Sef component that I had previously installed but had to remove because it messed up my SQL performance.

RewriteEngine On
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteRule ^(.*) index.php
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mosConfig_[a-zA-Z_]{1,21}(=|\%3D) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?error=jInject [F,L]

Problem is, when I try to remove the code all of my pages are 500 error...
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
07 Jan 2009 15:28
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic MySQL has gone

MySQL has gone

Hi there!

???
The sig pro is just a plugin that doesn't use any connection with the database?!
This error is appeared only to the pages where the sig pro loads?
Can you check if the sig pro is installed correctly to your joomla system?
Check out the table #__plugins for an entry of sigpro

Thank you!
  • balserodeluxe
02 Jan 2009 20:25
MySQL has gone was created by balserodeluxe

MySQL has gone

I am trying to install Simple Image Gallery PRO after I tried out the Free version and I am getting the following error:

MA DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params FROM jos_modules AS m WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.position = 'debug' AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY m.ordering
SQL =

SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params
FROM jos_modules AS m
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.position = 'debug'
AND m.client_id = 1
ORDER BY m.ordering

I am using GoDaddy as a hosting and here is my System Info from Joomla:

PHP built On:  Linux linhost253.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net 2.4.21-53.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Nov 14 03:54:12 EST 2007 i686
Database Version: 4.1.22-max-log
PHP Version: 4.3.11
Web Server: Apache
WebServer to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.0.11 Stable [ Sunbow ] 28 August 2006 20:00 UTC
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008121621 Ubuntu/8.04 (hardy) Firefox/3.0.5

I would appreciate any help. I would have expected this to go as easy as the free version!
  • bruce goldstein
17 Sep 2008 17:47 - 17 Sep 2008 18:57
Replied by bruce goldstein on topic error creating thumbnail

error creating thumbnail

Here is the code in the jwsigpro.php file for creating the thumbnail.  Something must be wrong with this code:
// helper function to create the thumb function makeThumb($fromname, $toname, $image_type, $_quality_, $_width_, $_height_ ){ $img = new sigpro_engine; // get parameters $img->image_type   = $image_type; $img->quality      = $_quality_; $img->max_x        = $_width_; $img->max_y        = $_height_; $img->save_to_file = true; // generate thumbnail and show it $img->GenerateThumbFile($fromname, $toname); if(file_exists($toname)) return  true; else return false; }

I noticed that the variable names are slightly different.  Here it's saying to get the variable $toname for example but in the jwsigpro_engine.php file there's an underscore in that variable, as in $to_name.  That seems like it would cause a problem but that doesn't explain why it used to work and now it doesn't.  I never changed those files.

Also, I'm guessing that it's got to get these variables from a database, so I'm looking in MySQL databases (through phpMyAdmin) and trying to find the database there.  (I thought I  might be able to see exactly what the variables are called) but I can't find it.  Obviously I know very little about php and MySQL but I've found because of situations like this I have to learn it.  Am I on the right track?
  • michael stoddard
15 Sep 2008 05:19

Simple Image Gallery Pro displays only "Welcome to the Frontpage"

Brand New Customer --- Just purchased and installed SIG Pro. Created temp directory for the thumbnails, uploaded images into a new folder, configured and enabled the PlugIn, and all I see in my browser now is "Welcome to the Frontpage" on a background of all white (see attachment). Works the same no matter which one of 4 standard Joomla templates I select. With the PlugIn disabled, Joomla! runs fine. I am running an XAMP configuration on my Windows XP laptop:

Apache 2.2.3
PHP 5.2.0
Joomla 1.5.7
MySQL 5.0.67

I did look at previous posts containing "Simple Image Gallery Frontpage), but did not see any inofmation particular to my error. Thanks for looking.
  • l0rd
24 Aug 2008 20:40
Error creating thumbnail! was created by l0rd

Error creating thumbnail!

Category: Simple Image Gallery

Hi all,

I have a big problem with one homepage on which I want to use this great plugin.
The problems started with installing the plugin, because as I recognized the server on which the website is hosted is a CRAP! After a hour calling with their hotline, the only result was that I realized they don't allow to change attributes of folders and files. So I haven't permission to CHMOD of anything!!
Since the website was already finished at my computer I was able to upload the files and dump the sql to the DB on the server.
BUT! My problem is with creating thumbnails. The plugin works great, but just instead the thumbnails I got the "Error creating thumbnail!" messages. When I click on them, the big pictures working great!
I  made the thumbnails and upload them to the folder specified as a thumbnails temp folder, but not helps.
Is there any workaround, how can I prepare the thumbnails and use them instead of auto thumbnail creating?? PLEASE HELP!
It's a long story, but I can't change the webhosting provider :(

Thank you for reading, and I hope someone has a solution to solve this problem.
  • Manoel Silva
18 Jul 2008 04:29
Replied by Manoel Silva on topic International caracters?

International caracters?

Category: Simple RSS Feed Reader

I don't know if i understand you the right way ... What do you mean by "header" ? Maybe post your Site-URL?

I had to make 4 changes to the File "mod_jw_srfr.php":

- <?php echo utf8_decode($item->get_title()); ?> 2 Times! (Line 165 and 183)

- <?php echo utf8_decode($introtext); ?></p> Line 214

- <?php echo utf8_decode($fulltext); ?></p> Line 217

Maybe for Turkish, you have chose another decoding?

Following ODI's suggestion I have solved the problems I was having with the special characters for my language (brazilian portuguese), but for some reason, which I do not understand, I keep getting the text below inside my "polls" module:
MB DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT p.id, p.title FROM jos_polls AS p INNER JOIN jos_poll_menu AS pm ON pm.pollid = p.id WHERE ( pm.menuid = 1 OR pm.menuid = 0 ) AND p.published = 1
SQL =

SELECT p.id, p.title
FROM jos_polls AS p
INNER JOIN jos_poll_menu AS pm ON  pm.pollid = p.id
WHERE ( pm.menuid = 1 OR pm.menuid = 0 )
AND p.published = 1

Can anyone shed some light on this!?

Thanks,
:)
  • mikev
21 Apr 2008 02:06

Issue with SIG on Joomla 1.5.2 - debug output included

Category: Simple Image Gallery

Hi,

I can't get SIG version 1.2.1 to work on my Joomla 1.5.2 install.  I enabled the SIG plugin, and I do have Legacy 1.0 mode enabled.  The gallery does not show up when I add the tags on a content page, and I just see the text on the page instead - e.g.,:

{gallery}fruit{/gallery}

When I enable "Debug System", I get the debug output show below on any content item page.  Please let me know if there's any more information you would like that may help to solve this issue - thanks in advance!

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'mik0810812235374.jos_mambots' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_mambots WHERE element = 'plugin_jw_sig' AND folder = 'content'

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'mik0810812235374.jos_mambots' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_mambots WHERE element = 'plugin_jw_sig' AND folder = 'content'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/includes/application.php:124
3 require_once() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:161
4 JController->execute() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/components/com_content/content.php:35
5 ContentController->display() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 JController->display() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/components/com_content/controller.php:50
7 JCacheView->get() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:308
8 ContentViewArticle->display() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/cache/handler/view.php:89
9 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php:83
10 call_user_func_array() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:136
11 jw_gallery()
12 JDatabaseMySQL->loadResult() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig.php:25
13 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:348
14 JError->raiseError() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:229
15 JError->raise() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:173
16 JException->__construct() /home/content/m/i/k/mikevoyt/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:138

• CyberWoolf
18 Mar 2007 22:50
Wont install was created by CyberWoolf

Wont install

Category: AllVideos

Heya guys!

Been having one of those days where nothing works..  ???

So.. trying to install this cool plugin when I get this error:
SQL error: mosmambot::store failed Duplicate entry \'0\' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_mambots ( `name`,`element`,`folder`,`access`,`ordering`,`iscore`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( \'AllVideos Plugin\',\'plugin_jw_allvideos\',\'content\',\'0\',\'0\',\'0\',\'0\' )

I do have the simple gallery plugin installed as well.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Displaying 781 - 789 out of 789 results.