Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Question about Watermark before buying

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 8 months ago #6911 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Question about Watermark before buying
Hi again my friend!

There are a lot of desctop applications ( freeware or not ) for adding "watermark" images to your photos! And the can do it using all the photos of a folder etc!

Just check it out at download.com or better do a search at google!

It's the easy way! You don't have to afraid nothing!  ;)

If i remember, also photoshop can do it ( add a watermark to every image of a folder! )!

Regards George Chouliaras

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ThomasH
  • ThomasH's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #6912 by ThomasH
Replied by ThomasH on topic Re: Question about Watermark before buying
Hey George,

long time no see  ;D

You're right, there are a dozen applications out there to add watermarks to pictures, i know. Nontheless i'm unsure what to do. I know i could do that kind of stuff through photoshop, no problem at all but thinking about the amount of pictures gives me a serious headache. Did i mention that i am lazy?  :P

Well, to be serious, i think SIG Pro isn't actually what i need. Not now! Let me explain why. My site is about photography. Not only about photos i made myself, it's more a news site updated on a daily basis. I take pictures from camera and accessory producers and add them into my articles and i want to avoid to make myself more work than neccessary (manual watermarking).

That's why i am in need of a script that is able to take the work off of me. So i just can upload my pictures, add them to a article and i'm done. Nothing more, nothing less (example resizing, thank god scripts are able to resize the pictures so i don't need to make thumbnails)

I think, i will wait until you guys release a new version with the -for me needed- features. It's not the money, 12 Euros is a good price for such a great script, so don't get me wrong. It's just that i won't pay for a script that doesn't work like i need it.

Thanks and kind regards,
Tom

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 8 months ago #6913 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Question about Watermark before buying
Hi Thomas!

I'm agree with you! The SIG Pro, as it is now, it can't do the work you want to do!
And you have right about the time you can't give everytime you upload a picture!

All need more hours in the day!  :)

Hope the SIG component version will have the feature you want for your work!

Regards George Chouliaras

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 5 months ago #6914 by muskiediver
Replied by muskiediver on topic Re: Question about Watermark before buying
How can I watermark a video?