Keyword

[SOLVED] items and categories not showing in back end 2.7

More
7 years 11 months ago #154714 by Kelsey Brookes
Replied by Kelsey Brookes on topic items and categories not showing in back end 2.7
None yet I'm afraid, although it has been assigned to an operator, so I assume they'll get to it shortly.

In general they've been pretty good about getting things solved, so if I were to guess I'd assume they're working on a Mijoshop update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #154717 by Justin
No worries Kelsey - hopefully they have time to look into it.

• COR Consulting
  • COR Consulting's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #154737 by COR Consulting
Replied by COR Consulting on topic items and categories not showing in back end 2.7
i am now filing a ticket with them as well as this is taking a bit too long in my opinion and we need a solution of some kind other than clear your cookies. my clients are getting annoyed. MIJOSHOP-0V92ZGM26Q
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by COR Consulting. Reason: typo

More
7 years 11 months ago #154743 by Kelsey Brookes
Replied by Kelsey Brookes on topic items and categories not showing in back end 2.7
I've just received a response today, asking for a screencast of the issue.

I've provided this to them, hopefully between that and COR's request we'll get a solution for this soon.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #154751 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic items and categories not showing in back end 2.7
Kelsey and COR let me know when they reply.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #154766 by Kelsey Brookes
I've been provided with a fix, which Mijo have tried on one of my sites and believe resolves the problem.

However it's late here in Australia, so although I'll provide it, I cannot guarantee it won't completely destroy your site. Backup first and this is entirely at your own risk: www.dropbox.com/s/8rcd01fx3pibnm6/account-login?dl=0

Apparently it should be uploaded to here: components/com_mijoshop/mijoshop/

But again, I'd unzip first and have a look at the contents before doing so.

More
7 years 11 months ago #154767 by Justin
Thanks Kelsey, but when I download the file it's not showing as a compressed folder. Looking at the code, it looks like the page source for miwisoft's account login page.

• COR Consulting
More
7 years 11 months ago #154770 by COR Consulting
Replied by COR Consulting on topic items and categories not showing in back end 2.7
I also got a response. they have issued a new release of mijoshop and ask that we update. I haven't updated yet but when I do I will let you know how it goes

More
7 years 11 months ago #154772 by Justin
It looks like the fix is part of the opencart.php file in the com_mijoshop > mijoshop folder (lines 245 & 246, and 251 & 252). I downloaded the latest version and reused the code for Mijoshop2.5 which I'm still running, and it fixed the issue.

Thanks COR Consulting and Kelsey!

• COR Consulting
More
7 years 11 months ago #154773 by COR Consulting
update was a success. thanks everyone who joined this conversation so we could narrow down the issue and get it resolved