The software distributed by JoomlaWorks Ltd. (the "products") consists of components, modules and plugins for the Joomla application framework (also identified as "Joomla extensions" as a whole).
The products are free software; you can redistribute a product and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. All existing copyrights must be prominently visible on all modified versions of this software.
The products are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please read the complete GNU General Public License for more details.
Proprietary License (For Products Available Under Subscription)
Terms of Service (For Products Available Under Subscription)
Our website provides a download service for the products in accordance with the licenses listed above and the following Terms Of Service issued by our company, JoomlaWorks Ltd.:
- Unlimited product usage granted: Your membership grants you the rights to download the products as often as desired within your subscription period and use in as many domains and/or websites as you wish. For example, a 12 month membership entitles you to download the products an unlimited number of times within 12 months. If you renew your subscription, you are entitled to download the products to the extent of your subscription period. Even after your membership expires, you may continue to use the products. Thus, the products are not time-limited.
- Product modifications: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the product or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU/GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the XML descriptor file or in PHP files.
- Unauthorized Use: Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared (see below, 'Assignability'). Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this web site) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
- Updates: All of the products are designed for the latest stable (LTS/Long Term Support) version of Joomla unless stated otherwise, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla. Subscribers may use our Ticket Support System to address any issues related to software versions.
- Delivery: All subscriptions will be immediately activated after we have succesfully received your payment. Once a purchase is complete, the activation email will be sent to the email address specified during checkout.
- Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from JoomlaWorks Ltd.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JoomlaWorks Ltd. The products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
- Return/Refund Policy: Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after a subscription is purchased, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing. Please make sure that you have carefully read all relevant documentation and tried out the demos.
- Warranty: JoomlaWorks does not warranty or guarantee these products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party extensions or templates as there is currently no certification process for such extensions or templates. All JoomlaWorks products are tested to work on all major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 7 and newer), Google Chrome, Opera, Apple Safari (version 3 and newer).
- Support: JoomlaWorks offers commercial extensions "as is", with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions. Further, we offer no technical support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla. All support questions should be directed to our Ticket Support System which can be used by all active subscribers. There is also the official customer-to-customer Community Support Forum, available to everyone seeking for help past our working hours. JoomlaWorks may monitor the forum, providing additional assistance and guidance.