- Less clicks to important content management and admin tasks in the Joomla 4 backend... duh!
- Neatly organize the menu in 2 columns (for admins), one to access common content management tasks and one to access common admin tasks. Keep in mind that not everything is included and for good reason: keep things simple.
- Respects configured backend access permissions for your user groups. In other words, plain content managers will see menu options for what they can only access, whereas Super Admins will see menu options for everything.
HOW TO USE
- Install the module.
- After installation, locate the module in Administrator Modules and click to edit it.
- Assign the "status" module position & publish.
Updating is easy as future releases will show up in the extension updates page in Joomla.
Quick Menu is compatible with Joomla version 4.x on servers running PHP 7 or 8.
Quick Menu is a Joomla module developed by JoomlaWorks, released under the GNU General Public License.
DISCUSS - SHARE IDEAS/FEATURES
Discuss or share ideas/features about this extension in our forum: