Adding multiple videos

• bruno05
  • bruno05's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #1914 by bruno05
Adding multiple videos was created by bruno05
:P
Hi:
How do i get muultiple videos to play with one player? I added 2 files as per your usage instructions like this:

{flv}name{/flv}{flv}name1{/flv}

well that ended up showing two players vertically playing the video at the same time. I tried the same two strings with the word and in between as shon on your instructions and even with a space between them. None of these solved the problem.

i was hoping when you added multiple videos (using many strings), then the first one would play, and the rest would show up in a playlist under the menu button as it does when I stream from Ifilm.

Please help. I need the string syntax.

Bruno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #1915 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re: Adding multiple videos
I got the same question

More
16 years 11 months ago #1916 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re: Adding multiple videos
real stupid question ... one has to install the tabs and slides mambot

• bruno05
More
16 years 11 months ago #1917 by bruno05
Replied by bruno05 on topic Re: Adding multiple videos
I have tabs installed....but the question remains....Multiple videos using one player...All the tabs let you do is play a different video in each tab in a seperate player. I do not want to do that. Want a gallery / playlist to appear when the menu button is pressed. Try using his string and you will see what I mean.
{ifilm}some ifilm video link {/ifilm}

Essentially, your video will play, but also a menu button will appear, which when clicked will show thumbnails of additional videos from Ifilm. Clicking on a thumbnail will play the video in the same player.

I use tabs to show different content. I use slideshow in one tab and video in another.

I simply need to know if this is possible or not. I am also looking into the Seyret Video mambot and the component fro Xe-Media.

• bruno05
More
16 years 11 months ago #1918 by bruno05
Replied by bruno05 on topic Re: Adding multiple videos
Hi Fotis:

I just read your post on the features on the 2.5 version.

forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=552.0

I have my answer. Adding multiple videos in the same player...I can wait for the new version to come out. In the meantime, I am trying to figure out how did the Ifilm feed manage to create a playlist. Any light you can shed will be great.

BTW, this is a amazing product. hats of to you and the team

Bruno