Keyword

Convert all old iframe tags into allvideos

• Richard Keane
  • Richard Keane's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 4 days ago - 3 years 4 days ago #178746 by Richard Keane
Convert all old iframe tags into allvideos was created by Richard Keane
Hello, is there a way to convert all old iframe tags for YouTube videos into allvideos tags. For example:Convert this
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1SAQ1bXsEQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 Into this
{youtube}Z1SAQ1bXsEQ{/youtube}
 I have a large site with many years of posts to convert and it would be great if there was a way to automate this.I tried a HTML replacer but it did not work.The reason I want to do this is to be GDPR compliant as I am using the Web357 cookioe notification plugin that works with allvideos. Many thanks in advance for your help. Red
Last edit: 3 years 4 days ago by Richard Keane. Reason: did not insert code correctly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 days ago #178769 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Convert all old iframe tags into allvideos
You'd need a custom "content" plugin to do that. Such a plugin would process any text for these iframe snippets and convert to an AllVideos gallery snippet.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Richard Keane
  • Richard Keane's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 days ago #178776 by Richard Keane
Replied by Richard Keane on topic Convert all old iframe tags into allvideos
Hi Fotis, thank you very much for that, I will look into it and see what I can come up with.