Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Change the thumbnail URL so it loads a Joomla article

• Hurai Rody
  • Hurai Rody's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #146740 by Hurai Rody
Hello all! Do you know if it's possible to make it so that when you click on EITHER the main image OR the thumbnail it takes you to the Joomla article selected for that slide? I've tried changing the URL in the default.php file but it seems there is some JavaScript that overrides the action when you click on the thumbnail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #146756 by Lefteris
Hi,

You don't have to change anything in the file. Just select the desired article as source of your slide and the link will be generated automatically.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Hurai Rody
  • Hurai Rody's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #146775 by Hurai Rody
I think perhaps you didn't read my initial post to understand the issue fully. I want to change the link of the THUMBNAIL so that it goes to the Joomla article (not just load the main slide). Then of course if someone clicks the main slide it should also go to the Joomla article. Does that make sense? Thanks in advance!

More
8 years 8 months ago #146787 by Lefteris
No, unfortunately this cannot be done. The thumbnails have attached event listeners to perform navigation of slides.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)