Keyword

Problem if I have a couple of K2 Tools doing Categories List (Menu) on the same page

More
14 years 10 months ago #68049 by Doc M
Hi K2 team

Thanks for the fantastic product - all the work is highly appreciated espcially by someone new like me who is only learning joomla after work to get a new company site up and then maybe a community one if I am brave enough!

I have a problem when i use K2 tools set on categories list (menu) a few times on the home page. I have set each root category to different categories but once I use 2 or more K2 tools I get the links of the different categories all showing together in each K2 tool link. ie it shows all the categories chosen by all the different K2tools and not just the category set in the base. I believe the problem is they are all reading from one place but I don't have any coding skills to sort this out.

Would appreciate if there is a way around this as it makes life so easy to use K2tools as menus when required instead of creating each menu and then linking them up.

This can be seen here: www.tekplus.com/test/ where Key industry categories also come under Key reports.

Thanks

M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #68050 by Lefteris
Fixed in v2 final. Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #68051 by Doc M
Thanks - highly appreciated.

M