IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING THE FORUM

As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).

Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.

Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.

Keyword

Export comments from 1.x and import back into 2.0?

• Mike C
  • Mike C's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #68228 by Mike C
I haven't done that much work as far as creating items in K2 1.0, but I have done a lot of work in importing comments for those items that I did create. I don't care much about uninstalling and losing the items, but I do care about all the work I did to get the comments imported.

Question is, can I simply export the comments to CSV files, install the new K2, create the items and then adjust the comment IDs and item IDs in the CSV file and then re-import into the new K2? In other words, has the table structure for the comments table changed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike C
More
12 years 6 months ago #68229 by Mike C
Any update about the exporting the comments from version 1.x and importing into 2.0?

• Mike C
More
12 years 6 months ago #68230 by Mike C
Peter, I have no idea what you're talking about? I did not ask about any script??