Keyword

Help, k2 is not working

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 9 months ago #68624 by bunglehaze
Help, k2 is not working was created by bunglehaze
Hi folks. I have just uninstalled the k2 1.02b that I was playing around with mainly as my existing site is already full of articles and I didnt want to have to convert them - so anyway. K2 v2.0 has the import feature so i thought great!

It installed fine, all plugins and modules replied with success, I imported the articles and categories fine and can edit them all ok. If I try and create a menu item though its a whole different story - everything just comes up white.

If I try and link to an article I get the same as if I try a category, pure white page.

Please help, I am hopeful that this version of K2 will fit the bill and I can test it and replace my standard joomla layout but it needs to work as well as the last version.

A quick link I have setup to show you

leigh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #68625 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Help, k2 is not working
Hi. I assume this has to do with an already known issue. Please read this post. The issue of course has been fixed in v2 final. Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 9 months ago #68626 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic Help, k2 is not working
Hi Peter, I went back in and turned on error reporting and lo and behold it showed my problem!

Multithumb was broken so I have disabled it and K2 seems to be working now thanks.

leigh :D