- Posts: 3
As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).
Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.
Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.
add link / login module
- I created a user group in K2 and applied all permissions
- I selected 1 category to be posted into
- Apply rules to children: Yes
- I added a user to K2 and added him to the previously created K2 group
In frontend now, I don't get the add item link in the K2 login module.
When I switch "apply rules to children" to no OR select "all categories" the add item link shows. That's weird.
Just my 20 cents.
i got only 1 category though (with all permissions to yes). when i select the category it doesnt work when i click all categories it works. still like this.
so once again:
- created 1 category
- created a group with all permissions, select 1 category, apply to children = yes, published
- created a user, attached to group
- no add item in frontend
- when i set apply to children = no OR i dont select the 1 category but use the "all" option I can see the add item
- M B
- New Member
- Posts: 11
Don't know whether this is a problem, but;
When clicking on the 'add item' link; everything seems to work as it should, although, I have the option to select 'Administrator' as the author. I've made sure that I'm not logged in to the back end. Is it meant to do this?
And whilst im on this topic;
I have JCE installed as my editor, but it seems to use TinyMCE; is there a way that I can get the editor to use JCE instead?