- Posts: 20
As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).
Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.
Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.
Issues with JomSocail and K2 v2 20090701
1. Comments will not show even though I have logged in as a registered user. I have selected that comments show only to registerd users per the K2 parameters
2. When user adds a story from the front-end it only shows that the Administrator, the only account that was created before JomSocail, was the author instead of the user (who has permission to write to the category)
3. When selecting an item, I cannot change author, drop down only shows administartor.
1. K2 comments are independent from JomSocial so it should work. Can you post some more info about the plugins you are using with JomSocial?
2. This is fixed in v2 final. This has nothing to do with JomSocial. It is a K2 bug.
3. This has also to to with the previous bug and has been fixed in v2 final.
The user logins and comments section is not shown on K2 pages.
One thing I did notice is that its not automatically registering joomla groups via the K2 user panel. Could this be the cause?
Thanks, ~ Lou
The user group I have them under is registered which is allowed to post comments.
I will continue to works with what I ahve and report on anything new I see.
Thanks, ~ Lou