Keyword

Need a template and have no idea!! for the Charity - www.straysofabudhabi.com

• Kevin Twitchett
  • Kevin Twitchett's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #69484 by Kevin Twitchett
Hi all

I have tried Yootheme Zoo and K2 and whilst Zoo is easy to use its image handling etc isn't that good.

Iam primarily a designer, images and graphics etc, not much of a coder, especially in php. can work out whats going on but thats about it. Anyway, i need a huge favour if its possible.

I am doing a site for an Abu Dhabi based charity that, locate, and re-home stray dogs, as u can imagine the Middle East folks aren't too hot when it comes to looking after our four legged friends.

I'm working on the site on a localhost and want to be able to go live with the site in about a week, ten days tops. The only thing stopping me now is the layout of the K2 'dogalog' (well it's not a cat-alog!).

I have spent hours trying to get my head around the layouts and it's got me beat.

So if any of u php whizzes would like to help out, the layout i need is attached, the 'item' (dog details page) will have to come after so bear in mind I may come cap (of the flat variety.. I'm from Yorkshire) in hand for some help there too.

The current site is www.straysofabudhabi.com (Duncan, one of the volunteers has done his best but it's not up to much really).

Attached is the layout i would like to use, it's very simple, just a title, a linkable image and a link to the item page.

Hope someone can help, it is in a very good cause. I did forget to mention that I am doing this site totally FOC.

PS. I am hoping that I can take one of the 8 week old Terrier Cross pups they have, Patches looks like the runt of the litter but boy is he cute!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kevin Twitchett
  • Kevin Twitchett's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #69485 by Kevin Twitchett
Extremely disappointed, not a single response from anyone, some community and not a dog lover amongst any of you.

Prob 30 mins work for some php expert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.