Keyword

Change h1 into h2 . . .

• Flying Blue
  • Flying Blue's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #69584 by Flying Blue
Change h1 into h2 . . . was created by Flying Blue
Am still testing K2 on localhost. For me it looks like the "Author Blog" style is the best option, however this comes with big main image on top and text under. Would like the main image "right" (small) and intro text on the "left" same level as image. See superblog.joomlapraise.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=default&Itemid=53

To get the main image to the right, I have found how to adjust, but how to get the text left from the image ?? Any tips where (CSS?) & how to adjust . . ? Where can I change my h1 class="itemTitle". . . into h2 ??

Appreciate any help . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69585 by Matthias Bley
Replied by Matthias Bley on topic Change h1 into h2 . . .
You can do this in the editor! You can do it by using the Joomla function ot by clicking on "html"
and paste your own code into.
Your classes like h1/h2 you can find in the css .... To find it out use "Firebug" - extension for Mozilla. With that you can find the CSS.
Hope i could help a bit

• Flying Blue
  • Flying Blue's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #69586 by Flying Blue
Replied by Flying Blue on topic Change h1 into h2 . . .
Thanks Matze!

Matze said:You can do this in the editor! You can do it by using the Joomla function ot by clicking on "html" and paste your own code into.
Your classes like h1/h2 you can find in the css .... To find it out use "Firebug" - extension for Mozilla. With that you can find the CSS.
Hope i could help a bit