Keyword

Subcategories dissapears when I've imported content from com_content

• Linda Cronsten
  • Linda Cronsten's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #69872 by Linda Cronsten
Hi. I found this great component and was really glad since I manage a site with lots of articles, and really could use the subcategory-system. And I was thrilled when I saw that I could import content too. But I ran into a problem right away. Seem like I can't move my categories. or at least anything below category- subcategory 1 won't show. I can see the subcategory 2 it in the dropdown-menu when I select "parent", but It wont show in my category list. I tried to uninstall and install K2 again, but it doesn't help. When I ran a test just making my own categories it worked fine, but now ; not fine at all. I've tried adding a new sbucategory to an imported one, but It's still a no-show. Is it a bug or am I just doing it wrong? The items imported ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69873 by Lefteris
Hi. Can you please post some more info on this? Before that, please make sure that the category you are looking for is not in the trash.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Linda Cronsten
  • Linda Cronsten's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #69874 by Linda Cronsten
I found the error. Seems like I had to log out and log in again for the subcategories to show themself. Very strange. But is working now, and that's good. :-)