Keyword

K2 Login

• EBC Computers
  • EBC Computers's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #69875 by EBC Computers
K2 Login was created by EBC Computers
What is special about the K2 login function?

Im using Joomla 1.5.13 with a RocketTheme template and their bridge and plugin for PHPBB3. With all three having their own login functions its a bit confusing, plus I'd like to use some kind of CAPTCHA etc to stop spam registrations.

Any advice please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69876 by Jack Sacre
Replied by Jack Sacre on topic K2 Login
well.... what I do on my site (uses community builder) is I have the CB login box on the front page and when that logs them in they can then see a logged in version of the K2 login box module on their profile page which allows them to edit pages etc.
obviously it would be nice to merge of these logons somehow though!

• Birger J. Nordølum
More
14 years 8 months ago #69877 by Birger J. Nordølum
Replied by Birger J. Nordølum on topic K2 Login
Isn't is possible to add the K2 features within a plugin of some sort. And that plugin then adds some extra features to the standard login form?

Birger :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #69878 by Jack Sacre
Replied by Jack Sacre on topic K2 Login
I've changed my system now...I use the CB logon as the ONLY logon module, but I enabled K2 logon temporarily copied the links from 'my items' and 'add new item' then create new 'link' menu items to point to these under a user control panel menu item.
works a treat and you can then just disable the k2 logon module.

Birger J. Nordølum said:Isn't is possible to add the K2 features within a plugin of some sort. And that plugin then adds some extra features to the standard login form?
Birger :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #69879 by Penny
Replied by Penny on topic K2 Login
I would like to disable the K2 logon and use only the CB logon/registration.
Is it possible?

More
14 years 3 months ago #69880 by Eugene Brown
Replied by Eugene Brown on topic K2 Login
As a temporary solution I also created a "Add New Item" link, but as a wrapper. The cancel button still does not work as a wrapper

Paul Dupuis said:This doesn't work for me. The "Add New Item" link from the K1 Login Module pops up a dialog. When copied to a menu item, it displays the add page and Save works, but Cancel does not - of course you could ignore the Cancel button.
Jack Sacre said:I've changed my system now...I use the CB logon as the ONLY logon module, but I enabled K2 logon temporarily copied the links from 'my items' and 'add new item' then create new 'link' menu items to point to these under a user control panel menu item. works a treat and you can then just disable the k2 logon module.
Birger J. Nordølum said:Isn't is possible to add the K2 features within a plugin of some sort. And that plugin then adds some extra features to the standard login form? Birger :)

• Christina Cherry
More
14 years 3 months ago #69881 by Christina Cherry
Replied by Christina Cherry on topic K2 Login
I'd actually like to merge the jomsocial login with K2 if anyone knows how?