Keyword

K tools Category List (Menu) Cat Levels Not Rendered

• Bo Schafers
  • Bo Schafers's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #69885 by Bo Schafers
I'm using a mod_k2_tools module instance to display a Categories List (Menu). Unfortunately it does not display categories deeper than one (the next) level. Leaving the selector on 'none' or entering a number in the levlel field has no effect. It still only displays the next level subcategory...

I'm sure you have this working in the demo site! So why is it not working for me?

Using version 2-1.5 (the latest)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69886 by Lefteris
Hi. What version of PHP are you using. There was a bug that has been posted already in this forum and it has been fixed for v2 final. I assume it's the same issue....

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Bo Schafers
More
14 years 8 months ago #69887 by Bo Schafers
I'm using PHP 5.2.9 and SQL 5.0.7

Very keen to fid out if mine is a known issue that will be fixed. (you mention a previous post)

We'd like to use K2 in our new website but won't be able to if it's too buggy and I'm unable to display the category structure

Thanks
Bo

• Bo Schafers
More
14 years 8 months ago #69888 by Bo Schafers
I've installed K2 on my Debian localhost using php 5.24 and its the same. No rendering of categories more than one level in. Is this a bug or have I missed something somewhere?

I so much would like to use K2, please help

Thanks in advance,
Bo

More
14 years 8 months ago #69889 by Flesk I.T.
It too have this problem on a CentOS box, php 5.1.6, mysql 5.0.45, Joomla 1.5.12, Apache 2.2.3.

I am, as far as I know, using the latest version having only just downloaded this component from your website. I see the demo is working so this must be something wrong this end. Any thoughts?

Just debugged the page its on and found all of the SQL queries but no errors, I am at a bit of a loss!

More
14 years 8 months ago #69890 by Lefteris
Hi. As i posted above this issue has been fixed for v2 final which is coming out soon. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Bo Schafers
More
14 years 8 months ago #69891 by Bo Schafers
Yay! Thank you ....thank you....awesome component, awesome devs! I've decided I'll buy the pro gallery plugin from you. Best Wishes,

Bo