Keyword

Catgeorie Picture Problem

• Xcantion
  • Xcantion's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70275 by Xcantion
Catgeorie Picture Problem was created by Xcantion
Hello everybody!!! I have a little Problem...

I have upgrade the k2 component everything works fine but one problem... i have changed few categorie pictures... now the pictures will not be displayed....

i have watchted the proberties.... i see following url...

domain.eu/media/k2/categories/http://domain.eu/media/k2/categories/9.png

that cant be right ....
at the attachments is my htaccess ....

but!!!! before i have upgrade the k2 component works with categorie pictures ... with THIS htaccess...

i think its a little bug :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70276 by necvision
Replied by necvision on topic Catgeorie Picture Problem
I am testing that right now. Is something like a cache issue I think. I replace some images before settings and resetting and to make it display properly I have to clean my browser cache some times or ad the same new image several times in the different modes (category and item). Try it, I am not a pro, but I solve the problems in an intuitive way. Try, try, try, and try! That's never failed!

• Xcantion
More
14 years 8 months ago #70277 by Xcantion
Replied by Xcantion on topic Catgeorie Picture Problem
i use same template ... affinity

David said:I see the exact same problem. I am using the Affinity template by Rockettheme. What template are you using? Maybe it's template related.

• Xcantion
More
14 years 8 months ago #70278 by Xcantion
its not a cahce problem .. i think its a template problem, because affinity use some k2 templates....
affinity override thek2 template... i think thats the problem... but i dont know... because before i update the component everything works...

Roberto Carlo said:I am testing that right now. Is something like a cache issue I think. I replace some images before settings and resetting and to make it display properly I have to clean my browser cache some times or ad the same new image several times in the different modes (category and item). Try it, I am not a pro, but I solve the problems in an intuitive way. Try, try, try, and try! That's never failed!

• Xcantion
More
14 years 8 months ago #70279 by Xcantion
ok i havent found a solution but i found something interessting!

the affinity templates override completly the categorie templates from k2 ...
i have override these templates files from affinity with the k2 category.php and now it works but ... the stylisch template is gone :-/

• Xcantion
More
14 years 8 months ago #70280 by Xcantion
yes i know this.. but my question was .. how to solve this problem.. because i want to use the affinity style.. not the k2 build in style...
but thanks for the answer

Solutions Expert said:affinity was written when it was beta not final.... might be whytopmaniac said:ok i havent found a solution but i found something interessting!the affinity templates override completly the categorie templates from k2 ...i have override these templates files from affinity with the k2 category.php and now it works but ... the stylisch template is gone :-/

More
14 years 6 months ago #70281 by yaksushi
Replied by yaksushi on topic Catgeorie Picture Problem
Anyone find the solution to this problem when using the affinity template and K2?