Keyword

Simple Gallery Free not detected by K2 Version 2

• Martin Herbst
  • Martin Herbst's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70406 by Martin Herbst
I have installed the latest version of the Simple Gallery Free in my Joomla! installation. Then I have installed K2 Version 2. But the simple gallery is not detected at all. When I open the K2 Information page, it says that the "Simple Gallery Free" is not installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70407 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Simple Gallery Free not detected by K2 Version 2
Bonjour,

And that is the way it should be ... for now :) For the moment, K2 only works with the "Pro" version of SIG.

Now, "a while ago" (*cough* *cough*), a "certain person" mentioned in a Tweet that the "free" version would be available "any day" :) I, for one, can certainly be very patient as I know that the crew have had their hands extremely full getting the current version of K2 "out the door". Two options for now:
1) wait
2) pony up for "Pro"

Cheers!
Lyle

• Martin Herbst
  • Martin Herbst's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70408 by Martin Herbst
Replied by Martin Herbst on topic Simple Gallery Free not detected by K2 Version 2
Thanks for these information Lyle. I can wait until the free version will be available. I just wanted to be sure that my intallation is OK :-).

Martin

Lyle Chamney said:Bonjour,
And that is the way it should be ... for now :) For the moment, K2 only works with the "Pro" version of SIG.

Now, "a while ago" (*cough* *cough*), a "certain person" mentioned in a Tweet that the "free" version would be available "any day" :) I, for one, can certainly be very patient as I know that the crew have had their hands extremely full getting the current version of K2 "out the door". Two options for now:
1) wait
2) pony up for "Pro"

Cheers!
Lyle