Keyword

Site conversion - Joomla! content to K2 v2 content

• 2ninerniner2
  • 2ninerniner2's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70632 by 2ninerniner2
Bonjour,

www.lylechamney.com

This site was previously 100% Joomla! for content; it is now 100% K2 v2 for content as well as a few K2 'Tools' modules. An explanation of the conversion is provided on the site.

Cheers!
Lyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 2ninerniner2
More
14 years 8 months ago #70633 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Site conversion - Joomla! content to K2 v2 content
Hmm, odd... I just tried it and it worked for me; properly posted the tweet :)

Solutions Expert said:your tweets on home page don't work... have they fixed that yet here? maybe hide that for now

• 2ninerniner2
More
14 years 7 months ago #70634 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Site conversion - Joomla! content to K2 v2 content
I just tried it now and it opened a new Firefox tab with Twitter (mind you, I am logged into my Twitter in another tab) and it placed this in the "Update" box:

Reading @lylechamney Artwork, aviation, commentary, stuff in general tinyurl.com/nhspww

And if I am logged out of Twitter, clicking on that link opens the Twitter login page, and when I log in, there it is again, as above :) Not really sure what is happening that yours isn't working as expected. Perhaps someone else here can shed some light on the matter :) Thanks for taking the time to try it out and post your findings :)

Solutions Expert said:Like this? Tweet it to your followers! <<i clicked that on homepage and all it does is return to the same page?? weird

• 2ninerniner2
More
14 years 7 months ago #70635 by 2ninerniner2
I'm using the same browser but Win XP SP3 :)

Solutions Expert said:Lyle Chamney said:I just tried it now and it opened a new Firefox tab with Twitter (mind you, I am logged into my Twitter in another tab) and it placed this in the "Update" box: Reading @lylechamney Artwork, aviation, commentary, stuff in general tinyurl.com/nhspww

And if I am logged out of Twitter, clicking on that link opens the Twitter login page, and when I log in, there it is again, as above :) Not really sure what is happening that yours isn't working as expected. Perhaps someone else here can shed some light on the matter :) Thanks for taking the time to try it out and post your findings :)

Solutions Expert said:Like this? Tweet it to your followers! <<i clicked that on homepage and all it does is return to the same page?? weird

howdie...

i am using firefox 3.5.2 on vista home basic, what are you using?
I also logged into twitter to see if that was issue and it didn't make a difference.

• 2ninerniner2
More
14 years 7 months ago #70636 by 2ninerniner2
the latest version K2 v2 stable release

Solutions Expert said:Lyle Chamney said:I'm using the same browser but Win XP SP3 :) Solutions Expert said:Lyle Chamney said:I just tried it now and it opened a new Firefox tab with Twitter (mind you, I am logged into my Twitter in another tab) and it placed this in the "Update" box: Reading @lylechamney Artwork, aviation, commentary, stuff in general tinyurl.com/nhspww And if I am logged out of Twitter, clicking on that link opens the Twitter login page, and when I log in, there it is again, as above :) Not really sure what is happening that yours isn't working as expected. Perhaps someone else here can shed some light on the matter :) Thanks for taking the time to try it out and post your findings :)

howdie...

i am using firefox 3.5.2 on vista home basic, what are you using?
I also logged into twitter to see if that was issue and it didn't make a difference.

what version of k2 are you using?